360 Relief adjustable shoulder braces can help you achieve several goals. For example, they can help you relieve the symptoms of tendinitis, sprains, and frozen shoulder. They may also help prevent the chances of overuse injuries. Here is how our shoulder braces help you:
- Our adjustable shoulder braces can provide your injured shoulders with enough compression and support. Thus, they help with shoulder mobility and improve blood circulation.
- As our shoulder braces enhance blood circulation, they help relieve pain, swelling, and other discomforts resulting from a shoulder injury.
- These shoulder braces help limit unnecessary or awkward shoulder movements during sports, helping reduce the chances of overuse shoulder injuries.
- Our adjustable shoulder braces are designed with high-quality breathable neoprene material, allowing air to flow freely and maximising comfort.
- These adjustable shoulder braces are designed in a universal size with a stretch of up to 130 cm. These are suitable for both men and women of all ages.