360 Relief compression knee braces with gel pads and patellar stabiliser supports are designed to deal with a number of conditions. For example, it can help with knee arthritis, joint pain, ligament injury, tendinitis, meniscus tear, and recovery from running. Here is how these gel-padded compression knee braces work:
- Our compression knee braces are best at providing enough compression to the affected areas, helping reduce pain, swelling, stiffness, and other discomforts. As well as this, sufficient compression helps improve blood circulation in the affected areas, speeding up recovery.
- Our knee compression support or brace is designed with gel pads on the patellar side, helping reduce the chances of ligament injuries during strenuous activities, including sports and workout activities.
- Our compression knee braces are designed with high-quality, breathable, and lightweight materials – nylon, spandex, and rubber. They help retain optimal temperature, offering perfect heat to the targeted areas.
- The brace is designed with a non-slip design, providing your knees with needed support and compression during healing or any other situation.
- Our knee compression braces are suitable for both, men and women of all ages and are available with mesh laundry bags to keep them protected during the wash.