360 Relief compression medical gloves may help you reduce the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, Raynaud’s Disease, and arthritis. You can find here how these gloves are made and how they can help you:
- Our medical compression gloves are best at maintaining your hand temperature, helping reduce the symptoms of Raynaud’s Disease. The disease usually occurs in people who are sensitive to cold temperatures.
- Our compression gloves provide your hands and wrists with maximum compression to improve blood circulation, helping relieve pain and other discomforts.
- Our compression medical gloves improve blood circulation which is crucial to minimise pain and other symptoms associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and wrist arthritis.
- Our compression gloves are open-finger gloves, that help you perform daily activities without any discomfort. Moreover, compression helps keep your hands warm and safe during repetitive motions of the wrists.
- These medical compression gloves are designed with a blend of cotton and spandex materials, making gloves anti-slip and sweat-absorbent.