360 Relief copper flight compression socks are specifically designed to improve blood circulation during long flights and travelling. Here is how these compression socks help you during flights and how they are designed:
- Our compression socks provide your legs and feet with gentle pressure during travelling, helping improve blood circulation and relieve aches.
- As our copper flight compression socks help with circulation, they reduce the chances of poor blood circulation.
- These compression socks may also help you reduce the symptoms of circulation-related problems, including blood pooling, calf cramps, shin splints, DVT, and others.
- As our copper compression socks help improve blood circulation, you can wear them following surgery to promote healing.
- These copper compression socks are designed with breathable and lightweight materials, such as spandex and nylon, maximising the benefits.