360 Relief copper-infused compression socks are designed to use for several purposes. They are best at preventing circulation problems during travelling. They may also help reduce the symptoms of circulation problems as well:
- Our copper-infused compression socks provide your legs and feet with gentle pressure, helping maintain blood flow and reduce pain, swelling, and other discomforts.
- Our compression socks help improve blood circulation during long hours of flight, helping reduce the chances of circulation-related injuries, such as spider veins, varicose veins, DVT, and others.
- As our compression socks help improve circulation, they help speed up recovery following an injury or promote healing after surgery.
- High-quality spandex and nylon materials are used to design these socks. These are lightweight, breathable, and sweat-absorbent, offering you long-term comfort.
- Our compression socks are available in a variety of sizes. So, choosing the right-sized compression socks according to your needs is not a big deal.